I need to write a paragraph or two about my friend Tommy here, but I also want to publish this before I forget.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:04 - Wikipedia says a trebuchet is a type of catapult
- 2:00 - How did Tommy start flinging pumpkins for fun?
- 6:31 - How did Tommy and his friends start competing with trebuchets?
- 8:42 - SlingFest?!
- 12:32 - A really close calls at SlingFest
- 17:55 - Pat manned a trebuchet one year at SlingFest!
- 19:40 - Tommy tells us about the SlingFest funky fling
- 26:40 - How far were people throwing pumpkins at SlingFest?
- 28:28 - Are there different classes of trebuchet at SlingFest?
- 32:43 - Coffee break!
This is part two of the interview.
- 0:00 - The coffee break is over
- 1:01 - Pat’s first SlingFest memories
- 3:30 - Can I throw something smaller than a pumpkin?
- 5:11 - Everyone misses Pat referencing The Office
- 5:38 - MURLIN trebuchets are awesome
- 6:31 - Tommy was on an episode of Dude Perfect on Nickelodeon
- 9:22 - What does Tommy do for a living?
- 12:46 - Tommy is VP of TheLab.ms makerspace
- 14:43 - Clippy is now your Google Assistant
- 18:35 - Gilbert Gottfried was once the voice of Clippy
- 20:47 - Talking about Tommy’s toys in the background
- 26:24 - Where can we find Tommy Falgout/Trebuchet?
- 27:44 - What’s everyone watching on TV?
- 31:10 - Where can you find Jeremy?
- 33:44 - One more trebuchet catastrophe story?!
You can find Tommy Falgout here:
You can find Pat Regan here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: