Steve Ramsey joined us this week and we talk about tools, woodworking videos and his new platform.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:00 - What does Steve Ramsey do?
- 2:10 - Steve Ramsey’s portable bench top router table
- 4:04 - Max Maker is working on an Arduino project for his electric surfboard
- 5:54 - There are two types of maker on YouTube
- 10:29 - Starting the Weekend Woodworker course
- 12:12 - Long project videos vs. short form videos
- 15:45 - Does your thumbnail need a red arrow?
- 18:38 - Evergreen content is important
- 20:25 - Max Maker has strong feelings about shipping container homes
- 23:32 - How did Steve Ramsey get started?
- 27:40 - Steve’s best piece of advice for people starting out making YouTube videos
- 30:59 - Steve Ramsey wants you to complete his online video courses!
- 38:00 - Where can you find Steve Ramsey?!
You can also listen on SoundCloud.
You can find Steve Ramsey here:
You can find Max Maker here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: