Jasmine from Tindie and Kenny from Cloudfree (Tasmota IoT devides) stop by to discuss the intricacies of selling and shipping custom electronics on the Internet!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:35 - Jeremy’s boss is in the waiting room
- 3:52 - What is Tindie?!
- 6:26 - What does Pat sell on Tindie?
- 8:55 - Let’s meet Jasmine’s puppy!
- 10:03 - Jeremy is now selling things on Tindie
- 16:06 - Jeremy’s Grounduino board for the Arduino Nano
- 21:38 - Kenny from Cloudfree.shop joins the stream!
- 22:45 - NASA says you can’t launch a rocket from a weather balloon
- 23:40 - Pat wants to buy more Cloudfree plugs!
- 29:17 - Pat’s OoberLights project
- 30:57 - Kenny tells us about OtterCast
- 36:43 - Jeremy misused a Cloudfree switch!
- 38:57 - Why do so many IOT manufacturers require the use of their own cloud services?
- 41:44 - How long did it take to sell 1,000 Cloudfree switches?
- 44:20 - Shipping to customers outside the US is difficult!
- 52:36 - Kenny tells us about pirateship.com shipping services
- 55:15 - Jeremy says Pat is a killer CEO
- 56:39 - Coffee break and a shout out to our Patrons!
- 58:20 - Jeremy tries to figure out how college works these days
- 1:01:31 - Pat’s chair occupancy sensor (a.k.a butt sensor)
- 1:04:23 - Kenny’s bed presence sensor
- 1:08:07 - Winding down the episode
- 1:11:26 - Outtakes
You can find Pat Regan here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: