E:45 Keeping Parts in Stock for Tindie and Cloudfree
Jasmine from Tindie and Kenny from Cloudfree (Tasmota IoT devides) stop by to discuss the intricacies of selling and shipping custom electronics on the Internet!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:35 - Jeremy’s boss is in the waiting room
- 3:52 - What is Tindie?!
- 6:26 - What does Pat sell on Tindie?
- 8:55 - Let’s meet Jasmine’s puppy!
- 10:03 - Jeremy is now selling things on Tindie
- 16:06 - Jeremy’s Grounduino board for the Arduino Nano
- 21:38 - Kenny from Cloudfree.shop joins the stream!
- 22:45 - NASA says you can’t launch a rocket from a weather balloon
- 23:40 - Pat wants to buy more Cloudfree plugs!
- 29:17 - Pat’s OoberLights project
- 30:57 - Kenny tells us about OtterCast
- 36:43 - Jeremy misused a Cloudfree switch!
- 38:57 - Why do so many IOT manufacturers require the use of their own cloud services?
- 41:44 - How long did it take to sell 1,000 Cloudfree switches?
- 44:20 - Shipping to customers outside the US is difficult!
- 52:36 - Kenny tells us about pirateship.com shipping services
- 55:15 - Jeremy says Pat is a killer CEO
- 56:39 - Coffee break and a shout out to our Patrons!
- 58:20 - Jeremy tries to figure out how college works these days
- 1:01:31 - Pat’s chair occupancy sensor (a.k.a butt sensor)
- 1:04:23 - Kenny’s bed presence sensor
- 1:08:07 - Winding down the episode
- 1:11:26 - Outtakes
You can also listen to this episode of The Creativity Podcast on SoundCloud.
You can find Pat Regan here:
- Pat Regan on YouTube
- patsheadcom on Twitter
You can find Jeremy Cook here:
- Jeremy Cook on YouTube
- JeremySCook on Twitter