Hand drawing is an art that many of us forget as we grow into adults. In this episode of The Creativity Podcast, Becky Stern talks about some of the techniques and thought process behind hand drawing. We also touch on her other pursuits, how I am now a Mac person, but not a motorcyclist, and more!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:45 - Current projects and teaching remotely
- 5:18 - Hand drawing: children vs. adults
- 7:39 - Art school
- 9:23 - Sketching, tracing, and water colors
- 17:42 - Why would somebody pursue being better at hand drawing?
- 20:35 - Coffee break!
- 21:18 - Tips for improving your drawing technique
- 23:17 - Free Instructable called Design Sketching
- 31:07 - How do you film your art process?
- 38:03 - I’m a big paper rotator!
- 40:54 - Ham license, motorcycle license, License to Ill!
- 49:48 - Where can you find Becky?
You can find Becky Stern here:
You can find Pat Regan here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: