Matthew from DIY Perks had his first Podcast recording ever! We discuss our favorite tools and sources of inspiration. Matthew also shares his latest video with us. It was great having him!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:15 - Tools that help with your creativity
- 1:39 - Max Maker’s favorite tool is a forklift
- 4:50 - What is Matt’s favorite tool?
- 7:12 - Matt’s new studio is bigger than a UK garage
- 9:30 - Max Maker finds nature to be annoying and difficult
- 10:55 - Jeremy Cook needs air conditioning in his garage
- 15:05 - Jeremy Cook’s favorite tool might be his 3D printer
- 16:55 - Max Maker built an awesome enclosure for his Prusa MK3 3D printer
- 19:57 - The SawStop patent is expiring!
- 22:17 - Do you buy tools for projects or just because they’re cool?
- 23:36 - Has a YouTube comment ever told you that you were doing it wrong?
- 29:33 - Matt is a camera guy
- 33:12 - Tech YouTube channels have crisp video, makers have to make things
- 44:45 - Jeremy Cook would like to hire Elon Musk to implement his ideas
- 46:14 - Jeremy Cook turned a Keurig into a plant-watering machine
- 48:44 - Max Maker follows safety practices with power outlets
- 49:57 - Jeremy gets shocked at work
- 51:10 - Max Maker’s hydrofoil project
- 53:02 - What got Max Maker into building drawer slides for caravans?
- 1:00:19 - Shoutout to all our Patrons on Patreon
- 1:02:41 - What’s Matt working on now?
- 1:06:47 - Jeremy Cook is working on a self-contained Raspberry Pi Oscilloscope
- 1:08:26 - Max Maker is working on a giant parts vibrator
- 1:12:32 - Congratulations to Max Maker on his engagement
- 1:13:02 - Where can you find everyone on social media?!
You can find Max Maker here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: