Steve and Alix tell us how they decided to do things differently by building a wooden ship and living their dream. Great guys and big dreams. Enjoy!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:43 - What powers this boat? Is it a sailboat?
- 3:53 - You guys are starting from scratch. Neither of you have ever sailed before?
- 10:50 - The community is really getting together to help build the ship!
- 14:15 - Are you guys married? Do either of you have kids?
- 15:17 - Why did you decide to build this exact type of ship?
- 17:52 - Do you get plans for a boat like this out a catalog?
- 28:46 - Was it difficult switching to full-time YouTube?!
- 31:28 - How was this boat-building projected pitched to you, Alix?
- 43:41 - How do we support Acorn to Arabella?
- 47:48 - What have been working on? (besides the boat!?)
- 56:33 - What do you do when The Discovery Channel calls?
- 59:53 - What’s Max Maker working on?
- 1:00:14 - What’s Jeremy Cook working on? (ClearCrawler)
You can find Acorn to Arabella:
You can find Max Maker here:
You can find Jeremy Cook here: